Leaders from Imagine Canada, Carters law firm, the Canadian Arts Coalition, and Fasken law fim discuss the election rules and provide strategies that can advance your nonprofit’s advocacy efforts. Through this webinar you will learn:
- Clarity on the rules and guidelines under the Canada Revenue Agency and Elections Canada that impact charities and nonprofits.
- Advertising during an election and when you need to register as a third party advertiser.
- Ways to engage your communities anytime, and during this election season
- Channels to share and promote your advocacy work
- Inspiring examples of organizations doing advocacy, including a national coalition to get out the vote and support democracy.