ONN is committed to acting as a facilitator and catalyst to help the network access resources for organizational capacity building. The content on this page highlights resources from ONN’s paid sponsors. ONN does not endorse sponsors or their products or services. Advertising revenue supports our mission to strengthen Ontario’s nonprofit sector as a key pillar of our society and economy.
CPA Ontario’s Not-for-Profit Conference
On November 28, join CPA Ontario at their Not-for-Profit Conference. Expect to learn about strategies and effective processes to help your organization grow and prosper. Connect with colleagues, educators and people discussing innovative ideas that will keep your skills relevant. Join and be inspired.
You will gain insights on:
- How to apply for-profit strategies to non-profits
- The impact of a “bigger, faster, cheaper” industry mantra and how the idea affects sustainable business
- New ways that finance departments and fundraising teams can build cooperative partnerships to shape impactful organizations
- How technology impacts on your productivity, mobility, reporting, and growth and tools to build a more efficient company with the right IT solution and customizations
- Demystifying complex changes in technology and AI and understanding it’s impact on our lives
Guide to knowing when your nonprofit is ready to outsource non-core functions
To hire in-house, or to outsource? That is a question that most nonprofits face at some point along their journey. It’s a big decision and one that should not be taken lightly.
For nonprofits, outsourcing non-core functions can be a great way to save money, get more or better results, and keep your team focused on the core mission. In this guide, we look at the top five non-core functions that lend themselves well to outsourcing, how to identify the optimal time to outsource, and things to do or consider before taking the plunge.
Checklist: Nonprofit Management Liability Insurance 101 – Learning the Language
No matter their size or mission, nonprofit organizations need insurance protection against risk seen and unseen. To protect your nonprofit against events that could threaten its viability, you need to understand your insurance coverage options.
Download HUB’s checklist of key terms to understand before shopping for a policy.
Pay as you go, only for the fundraising features you need
DonorPerfect is an employee-owned company with no contracts and no hidden agenda. We answer to you – not investors.
Build your own subscription to fit your nonprofit’s specific needs:
- Clean + sync data for accurate reporting
- Enhance your online donation forms
- Analyze and improve your email campaigns
- Automate aspects of donor engagement
- Benefit from extensive onboarding + training