ONN is committed to acting as a facilitator and catalyst to help the network access resources for organizational capacity building. The content on this page highlights resources from ONN’s paid sponsors. ONN does not endorse sponsors or their products or services. Advertising revenue supports our mission to strengthen Ontario’s nonprofit sector as a key pillar of our society and economy.
Getting set for Giving Tuesday is easier as ever with Your Giving Tuesday Game Plan, a free resource plan that includes:
- Donor journey, email, and social media strategies
- Interactive email and social media templates
- A Giving Tuesday Ambassador plan for supporters
- Donor engagement practices beyond Giving Tuesday
Start prepping for your best Giving Tuesday yet.
Training programs designed specifically for the nonprofit leader. All masterclass programs include:
- Online self-paced video courses, 20+ tools, templates and guides
- Live Q & A sessions and One-on-One coaching
- 2 years of access to the training videos and materials
- Primary instructor: Betty Ferreira FCPA, FCMA (formerly with ReStructure Consulting)
- Each program is $2,250 + HST
Not-for-Profit Forum | Virtual | February 9-10, 2021
Building Our Future Together
Get the inspiration and practical support you need to be resilient in the midst of change and a complex operating environment. This year, CPA Canada’s Not-for-Profit Forum is going fully virtual using an exciting, interactive 3D virtual platform.
Build new skills with deeper insights on innovation, funding and lessons learned from the pandemic through a series of interactive sessions, panels and Q&As. Plus, explore the latest issues in policy, leadership and how to reimagine the not-for-profit ecosystem for the future from Canada’s top experts in the field.
Tune in from anywhere across the country and network between talks with other NFP professionals – all at an affordable price point with plenty of options to customize your package, including one-day or two-day options, workshops and an all-access pass.