ONN is committed to acting as a facilitator and catalyst to help the network access resources for organizational capacity building. The content on this page highlights resources from ONN’s paid sponsors. ONN does not endorse sponsors or their products or services. Advertising revenue supports our mission to strengthen Ontario’s nonprofit sector as a key pillar of our society and economy.
All-in-one Fundraising Solutions
As Canada’s largest charitable social enterprise, CanadaHelps has been part of the charity sector for 20+ years and over 25,000 charities use our fundraising technology.
Explore our fundraising solutions and learn from our free resources:
- Customizable Donation forms that lift results
- Ticketed events tool that provides tax receipts
- Premium tools without premium fees
- All tools fully integrated with our Donor Management System
- Free training and educational resources
Pay as you go, only for the fundraising features you need
DonorPerfect is an employee-owned company with no contracts and no hidden agenda. We answer to you – not investors.
Build your own subscription to fit your nonprofit’s specific needs:
- Clean + sync data for accurate reporting
- Enhance your online donation forms
- Analyze and improve your email campaigns
- Automate aspects of donor engagement
- Benefit from extensive onboarding + training
Alterna Savings Resources for Not-for-Profit organizations
Alterna is guided by our commitment to support the well-being of our members, employees, and communities. We promote community economic development through micro-lending and micro-savings initiatives, encourage our members to be financially knowledgeable, give back through many charitable activities and continually strive to be transparent at every level of our operation.
Our Community Financial Resiliency Program helps improve the capacity and resilience of the not-for-profit and charitable sector to build equity and strengthen their financial sustainability.
How Alterna can help:
- Free banking for not-for-profits and charities
- High-interest earnings on banking for eligible Affordable Housing Providers
- Collaborative NFP Loan Fund
- Financial education for not-for profits and charities and their communities
- Governance and capacity building tools
- Support to amplify causes
- Support to develop social purpose real estate