ONN tracks nonprofit sector policy and trends, so you can focus on your mission. We offer the right tools, knowledge and connections to sustain and grow your organization. By joining us, you also help build a resilient sector, thriving communities, and a dynamic province.
Become an ONN Member in order to:
- Increase policy capacity and results. ONN convenes province-wide platforms for sector voices to share their ideas, experience and expertise
- Focus on your mission. We track and interpret provincial policy, and analyze how it impacts nonprofits – so you stay informed on what’s happening and apply your own expert view for your organization and subsector or region
- Stay informed. ONN finds out what’s happening in communities, government, and the sector to keep you up-to-date. You can subscribe to our newsletter for free
- Add your leadership voice. We advocate with and for the sector, giving you ways to share your experience and expertise, while identifying opportunities and resources to work across the sector
- Save money. ONN membership provides many financial perks, including up to $100 off our annual conference, Nonprofit Driven, free webinars, 30% or more in savings for our Nonprofit Insurance Program, as well as exclusive access to the ONN Employee Benefits Program and Nonprofit Lands Registry. Plus: ONN Members receive free postings year-round on our job board for nonprofits connectjobs.ca
Membership levels are tiered based on annual budget levels, starting at just $100.
|Annual budget||ONN annual membership fee|
|Under $300,000||$100 (plus HST = $113)|
|$300,000-$999,999||$300 (plus HST = 339)|
|$1-5 million||$500 (plus HST = $565)|
|Over $5 million||$750 (plus HST = 847.50)|
ONN Members: ONN welcomes nonprofit and charitable organizations working in Ontario to become Members and access all of our benefits, including voting rights at our Annual General Meeting.
ONN Supporters: We invite individuals, volunteers and corporate and government friends of the sector to become Supporters and enjoy a range of benefits, including event discounts and special rates from service providers.