Practical tips on how to comply with AODA and advance digital accessibility
Join us to gain practical tips on how to fill out the AODA compliance report and how to improve your digital accessibility.
Did you know that under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), nonprofits are required to regularly report on their progress in becoming compliant with the legislation, and its regulation? The upcoming deadline for submitting an AODA compliance report is December 31, 2023.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn from the Ministry of Senior and Accessibility about government goals with AODA and accessibility in Ontario
- Gain insights on the basics of the AODA
- Get practical tips on how to fill out the AODA compliance report
- Learn how to improve your nonprofit’s digital accessibility
You will have the opportunity to ask questions. No prior knowledge or experience is required.
This session will be recorded. Participants will receive the recording, and relevant resources, including presentation slides within one week of the webinar. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Representative from Ministry of Accessibility and Seniors
- Benjamin Miller, Policy Advisor/Lawyer, Ontario Nonprofit Network
- Sapir Yarden, Nonprofit Partnerships, AccessiBE
- Sheldon Lewis, Nonprofit Partnership Manager, AccessiBe