ONN is here to help your organization
Our public policy research and service partnerships can help every organization implement decent work practices, advance advocacy efforts for the sector, and build its nonprofit muscle! Looking for additional services and opportunities to collaborate with the network? Check out our ONN membership page.
Sector services to strengthen Ontario’s nonprofit labour force
We recommend OPTrust Select, a defined benefit pension plan. This plan, created specifically for our sector, is great for nonprofit employees and nonprofit employers of any size.
Administered by OPTrust, the plan allocates risk across a broader membership base, and shifts responsibility to fund the benefits from the employer to the trust administering the plan. The means a lower-risk option to support employees and help build decent work for nonprofit workers.
Everyone is welcome to register and participate in these events. ONN members get free access to all our webinars and receive a discount on registration for our annual Nonprofit Driven conference.
Get the most out of your budget by joining the ONN Office Supplies Program. We’ve partnered with Staples Professional to bring big savings to the nonprofit sector on the products that organizations need most.
- Save an average of 70% on over 500 core office supplies
- Access and save on thousands of products including IT, kitchen and breakroom, cleaning supplies, print and furniture
- Next-day delivery
- Free shipping on all orders over $50
- Larger nonprofits can further customize their program
- Account management and support
TELUS and Sky Wireless
ONN has partnered with TELUS and Sky Wireless to provide stellar service and support – no matter the size of your organization.
This offering also includes a review of your current wireless services and potentially your business phone system for possible upgrades to the TELUS Business Connect cloud-based VoIP solution.
- Phones, devices and monthly wireless rates for ONN Wireless Services Program organizations to Sky Wireless
- Contracts with Sky Wireless as the dealer to work with ONN Wireless Services Program organizations to access devices and suitable TELUS rate plans and other services according to their organization’s needs
- TELUS dealer selected for the ONN Wireless Services Program
- One-stop shop for wireless sales, telecom support and service
- First point of contact for personalized support; ONN Wireless Services Program organizations will contact Sky Wireless directly for support rather than TELUS
- Dedicated account representative to analyze business needs for organizations; will review existing bills and contracts to determine best plan, devices and services for organizations – a service not available to standard retail customers
- Competitive wireless plans each month: 2 and 3 year terms depending on the size of the organization and its unique needs
- Pricing for organizations with 1-10 users per CRTC regulations: standard consumer pricing (per TELUS website)
- Live support via phone, online chat and physical locations; also provides support via online portals, email and fax
- Free set-up for new devices with quick shipping to your organization
- Trade-in credits for older qualified devices
- Repair services with a repair centre that can be visited in person
- Free loaner devices if existing devices are being repaired via Sky Wireless
- Free new product training
- Provides ‘Business Connect’ service: Completes a review of older, high-cost landline phone systems and sets up new system with new phones and features (VOiP). Cloud based solution that can integrate with TELUS Cellular users to receive office phone calls- follow me feature
- Waives online portal fees for online account management for ONN Wireless Services Program organizations
- For ONN Wireless Services Program organizations with 50+ new activations with the TELUS Employee Pricing Plan: access hardware discounting and the consumer TELUS Your Choice
- Plans; employees receive 30% discount on any Your Choice plan for the first subscriber on the plan
- Ontario-based organization with locations in Vaughan and Pickering
This program is designed to help nonprofits save time and money on printing. We’ve partnered with Braund Supergraving to provide stellar service and support – no matter the size of your print project.
- Best suited for custom, specialty, or large format print items
- Full service with hands-on support
- High quality print materials
- Excellent pricing
- Low-cost design services
- Rush service available, including same-day delivery in GTA; standard service is 3-5 business days
- 5 days/week customer support: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm ET
- Convenient 24/7 ordering via phone, email, fax
- Ships to Ontario nonprofits from Brampton, Ontario production facility using Canpar with Braund preferred rates; any courier service may be accommodated
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Free provision of samples
- For ONN members, Braund offers a free set of 500 business cards on their first $200 order