Ready to discover the opportunities for the nonprofit sector and get creative about solutions to tackle the challenges nonprofits and charities face? Eager to be a part of strengthening Ontario’s nonprofit sector? Want to explore network development and ensure that provincial policies and legislation support the community-building work organizations do today and in the future?
Join nonprofit leaders and thinkers from across Ontario to connect the provincial policies and systems that impact the nonprofit sector in Ontario. Make connections, catch the latest trends and issues and contribute your knowledge and ideas to emerging strategies.
Connect with us at two exciting events:
Wed. Sept. 17
9:00am- 4:30pm (Registration from 8am)
BRAND NEW! Learn more about the network approach that ONN is built on and the issues, ideas and concepts that form our provincial work. This active, skills-building day will provide a foundation to develop and work within networks to create and participate in policy building and key issues facing Ontario’s nonprofit sector. Hone your techniques for organizing and convening groups to respond to shared issues and opportunities. This will be a more intimate gathering, so spaces are limited.
Skills & Issues for Nonprofit Organizing
– Gain fundamental knowledge of nonprofit networks and ONN’s current policy issues
– Learn about skills you can use for organizing in your sub-sectors and regions
– Understand key issues that affect the sector and get briefed on ONN’s sector-wide strategies
– Make connections with new colleagues and reconnect with familiar faces.
ONN Member/Supporter Rates*
Early Bird before July 15: $60+HST
After July 15: $85+HST
Early Bird before July 15: $120+HST
After July 15: $140+HST
* Not sure if your organization is a member/supporter?
Call Kim at (416) 642-5786
Conference: Emerging Strategies
Thurs. Sept. 18
9:00am- 6:00pm (Registration from 8am)
Join nonprofit leaders from across the province to learn about the latest trends and issues. Connect with your peers and expand your networks. Pursuing cross-sector partnerships? Hear about approaches being shaped by leaders in sub-sectors and in government. Be at the forefront of shaping and providing feedback on sector-wide strategies for policy and systems change. Look ahead to what’s emerging for Ontario’s nonprofit sector in 2015 and beyond.
Trends & Strategies for a Stronger Nonprofit Sector
– Get inspired to be a part of changing the systems that affect us all
– Get ideas to strengthen your networks and the broader nonprofit sector
– Build your networks and meet new leaders, policy thinkers and colleagues in government
– Get challenged & contribute your best thinking to strengthen the sector
ONN Member/Supporter Rates*
Early Bird before July 15: $75+HST
After July 15: $115+HST
Early Bird before July 15: $150+HST
After July 15: $175+HST