A healthy nonprofit sector. Thriving communities. A resilient province.
That’s ONN’s vision. ONN analyzes and interprets provincial legislation, policy and trends, so you can focus on your mission. Help us continue to support a healthy Ontario nonprofit sector – join today. Membership levels are tiered based on annual budget levels, starting at just $100.
|Annual budget||ONN annual membership fee|
|Over $5 million||$750|
Become an ONN Member in order to:
- Increase policy capacity and results. ONN is building and strengthening province-wide platforms for sector voices to share their ideas, experience and expertise. What have we done for the sector lately?
- Focus on your mission. We’ve got our ear to the ground when it comes to issues and policies impacting the nonprofit sector. We track and interpret provincial policy and updates, and analyze how it impacts nonprofits – so you stay informed on what’s happening and apply your own expert view for your organization and subsector or region. Working with the sector, we mobilize calls to action.
- Stay informed. ONN finds out what’s happening in communities, government and the sector – issues, trends and news – and keeps you up-to-date.
- Add your leadership voice. We advocate with and for the sector, giving you ways to share your experience and expertise, while identifying opportunities and resources to work across the sector.
- Save money. ONN membership provides up to $100 off our annual conference, Nonprofit Driven, FREE webinars, 30%+ in savings for our Nonprofit Insurance Program, as well as exclusive access to the ONN Employee Benefits Program and Nonprofit Lands Registry. Plus ONN Members receive one free postings year-round on our job board for nonprofits connectjobs.ca, and gain access to special corporate deals including VIA Rail.
ONN Members: ONN welcomes nonprofit and charitable organizations working in Ontario to become Members and access all of our benefits, including voting rights at our Annual General Meeting.
ONN Supporters: We invite individuals, volunteers and corporate and government friends of the sector to become Supporters and enjoy a range of benefits, including event discounts and special rates from service providers.